Thursday, March 3, 2011

Anatomy Coloring Book



Anatomy Coloring Book
Stephanie Mccann,Eric Wise | 2008-08-05 00:00:00 | Kaplan Publishing | 384 | Anatomy
  • Hundreds of clear, concise illustrations, with a labeling key for each
  • 15 chapters representing major body systems (Skeletal, Nervous, Cardiovascular,) as well as Cells and Tissues, Muscles, Development, and more
  • A descriptive overview of each illustration including major features, key points, and coloring guidelines
  • 96 tear-out muscle flashcards
  • Nomina Anatomica labels, an international standard of anatomical nomenclature

Reviews
Book came in Great Condition. Shipment took a while, but that was due to the terrible weather of the 2010 winter.
Reviews
This book arrived in a timely manner and was in excellent condition. It was just in time for her class. Thank you.
Reviews
My Anatomy Coloring Book came very early and was wrapped in something really cool. It was in perfect condition, even though it was a paperback book, and it was like still in a "Never Been Touched" condition.
Reviews
I'm very disappointed in this book. I in fact didn't buy it but I'm currently tutoring a student and she bought the book and I have already found one big piece of information that was incorrect. So if you want accuracy and if you want to really understand the anatomy don't used this book. The descriptions are 3rd rate and that is even if they are correct. I would recommend the Anatomy Coloring book by Kapit and Elson. Much better descriptions and more detailed coloring.
Reviews
product is exactly as described, but I didn't feel it was overly helpful for me. i used it at the beginning of my anatomy class but that lasted for about 5 pages -- would be a good item for first time anatomy students, but i wouldn't recommend this for graduate level students like myself...

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download