Monday, March 28, 2011

Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture



Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture
Huisheng Xie,Vanessa Preast | 2007-02-05 00:00:00 | Wiley-Blackwell | 359 | Veterinary Medicine
Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine has been used to treat animals in China for thousands of years. Until now, the majority of the literature on Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine has been written in Chinese. Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture serves as a comprehensive and accessible reference on the basic principles, techniques and clinical application of veterinary acupuncture. Written by a world renowned authority on veterinary acupuncture and a panel of experts, the book incorporates a traditional Chinese approach to veterinary acupuncture, including ancient and newly developed acupuncture techniques for both small and large animals. With the growing interest in veterinary acupuncture worldwide, this ground-breaking and authoritative text is a timely resource for practitioners and students alike.
Reviews
I am an Acupuncture Physician in Florida and I got this book to take care of my dog. This book is not for beginners ..try 4 paws 4 directions for starts.

Following up on the book I went to Dr. Xie's website [..] and wanted to order some herbs for my dog. Simple right? Nope, they would not sell me any herbs because I am not a vet.



So given another chance I would not buy this book. There are other Vet Acupuncture books that are just as good (more reviewed) if not better. I would have not given this guy my money given his position of not serving all his reader
Reviews
Comprehensive book on acupuncture. This book is pricey, but I wish I would have bought this first.



I highly recommend it.
Reviews
I used the book to treat my two dogs. One dog I treated for itchy ears and nasal congestion, and the results were immediate relief. The other dog I treated for mania and hyperactivity with temors and the results were great. I used an energy point stimilator/indicator as I am not a vet or acupuncturist. I found the book easy to read and the illustrations clear. The points recommended for treatment worked well for my dogs issues. I will try to find the chinese herbal remedies recommended as well.

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download