Saturday, December 25, 2010

Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon



Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon
Jonathan Orsay | 2001-11-05 00:00:00 | Osote Publishing | 12 | Nonfiction
Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon is complete preparation for the MCAT on 12 audio CDs:
Every MCAT topic and formula thoroughly explained by two of the top MCAT experts in the country.
Exciting and interesting delivery keeps you awake and assists recall.
Intonation and sound effects clarify concepts in ways that can't be duplicated in books or even in the classroom.
Convenient tracking allows easy repetition of important points.
Designed to be used with or without Examkrackers MCAT Complete Study Package.
As comprehensive as any MCAT prep course available.

Reviews
I travel in my car many hours with my job, so it works great for me.
Reviews
Loved this MCAT review. Helped me boost my score on the MCAT. I highly recommend it, especially if you are an audio learner.
Reviews
After taking the MCAT, I found this CD to be of little use. Besides the fact that there are more sound effects than substance, much of the information about the test itself was inaccurate. For instance, they suggested bringing a timer, something strictly forbidden by MCAT and needless anyhow because of the onscreen timer. Further, between sound effects, they quickly recite hundreds of formulas you don't need to memorize because they are provided for you when required on the test. There are content inaccuracies as well, and you need to pay to access their forum to view them.



One positive note, however, is that they do a good job of covering what topics are on the test.



Their website contains many spelling and grammar errors. These guys seem like no more than two dudes with some sound equipment reading all the sidebar notes in "Biology for Dummies" in their garage while playing with the sound effect buttons. Out of decency I won't try to resell you the crap I bought. I don't want to waste your time or money.



Unless you enjoy sound effects.


Reviews
First off, yes, the audio does contain a lot of cheesy humor that irritates you at first. However, after constant exposure, these actually work as "breather" moments or you even remember the definition of something because of the cheesy jokes. The only part I complain about now is when the sound effects are louder than the regular audio because they hurt my ears on Ipod.



Second, yes, there are errors. However, these are extremely minor error and very rare. They will not be something that will throw you off completely and ruin your MCAT. In fact, sometimes these errors are due to misspeak that you can easily identify because 10 seconds later they are saying the correct thing 3 or 4 times.



Third, this review is NOT for those wanting to learn the science for the first time. I made that huge mistake at first and thought this was garbage. I went onto actually learning the science through another course (use open university from MIT, Berkeley, Yale, UC Irvine, etc. on YouTube), and once I returned, I saw how this was a condensed version of that specifically targeted to learning what is in the MCAT only. Therefore, remember you are buying a REVIEW for the MCAT, not a science course.



These are definitely worth buying.
Reviews
I like this a lot. i can use it at work and in the car for reviewing the concepts I have already studied.

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download