Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Power of Visualization



The Power of Visualization
Lee Pulos | 1994-11-01 00:00:00 | Nightingale-Conant | 0 | Personal Transformation

SEEING IS ACHIEVING

The world's foremost producer of personal development and motivational programs now introduces one of the most powerful tools for achievement you have ever used.

Visualization has helped millions of successful people achieve their goals. It can help you identify and obliterate the roadblock to progress, making your path to success so real that you can almost feel it, hear it, and smell it, as well as see it in the mind's eye. And now, this breakthrough program offers an easy-to-training system that will enable you to put this tool to work for you wherever there are personal challenges to be met.

Acclaimed psychologist Lee Pulos, Ph.D., demonstrates and explains this amazing technology for personal change, and tells you how to:

* Utilize the six types of visualization
* Discover the power of "image streaming"
* Create a spiral of success in your Life

Learn The Power of Visualization -- see your own success today.
Reviews
I listened to the longer version many times when it first came out. I was going through a transition and the tapes had a profound influence on me. I'm about to listen to them again and was worried that I couldn't replace them if they wore out. I checked on the Nightingale-Conant site and that company is now offering them as 6 CDs.
Reviews
this guy is great. bought his longer version of this subject a long time ago. listened to it so much that i wore the tapes out. it is a shame they have not caught up to the 21st century and published them on CD. seems like alot of publishers are still reluctant to do that for some reason. do they still manufacture cassette players? does anyone even still own a cassette player?
Reviews
I still listen to them from time to time, and they are very powerful, and I agree with the last reviewer about the image streaming concept, though I was one of those "naturally proficient" visualizers before, now I'm, well... almost "miraculous". How he integrates the modern with the ancient 'technicians of the sacred' is still amazing to me, a concept as old as the mountain, yet with all the times that I have listened to the tapes, he makes it as fresh as tomorrow with his presentation. A little background I first got them in December, 1994 when I was going through a very bad time until January 1995 when I started to turn it around with those and other potent techniques. All I'm going to say here, is go for it, what can you lose when you can see the winnings in your mind. Thank you for reading this review.



Captain Josh.
Reviews
I first got the 2 cassette edition, which I found good but I wanted more info. I found the 6 cassette package on an auction site and found it much better, very complete and he does a good job with instruction. Dr. Pulos has a very good speaking voice that the tape set is not at all boring. I found the exercises very easy to conduct and very profound. Highly recommend this self-study program. I have always found visualization exercises from books to be difficult to perform. Here, Dr. Pulos leads you through the exercises and answers most of the questions one has about how to perform the techniques.
Reviews
I found this 2-tape set definitely worth the mpney because of just two techniques it introduced: "image streaming" and "the inner guide process". My ability to visualize was horrible until I learned the image streaming technique. I 've read of the inner guide process but he describes what your inner guide really is and how to access it.

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download